Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Awesome Birthday-ness

Well, my birthday weekend officially ended this afternoon with cake at work. It was a very nice way to end 5 days of celebrating!
On Friday the 1st (my actual birthday) I took the day of work. Draya and I went shopping and had lunch at Northgate mall. I splurged on a new skirt, top, high-heels and jeans. That night my mother-in-law came over to babysat so that jugglepants and I could spend some quality couple time at out usual date location - Boston Pizza. Much to my happy surprise, when we arrived at the restaurant 20+ of my friends were waiting there to surprise me. It was wonderful!! I love my man!! And my friends!!
On Saturday I went on an outing with 'the girls'. L, H, M, T & I went for lunch on a cozy little patio restaurant off of 124th. Without the kids - yay! Then we went consignment/budget clothing shopping. This time I picked up another skirt, 2 sweaters and 2 tops - all for awesome prices. I have also promised myself that I will do a bit of a wardrobe purge right away and get rid of some things that I really shouldn't be wearing anymore.
On Sunday we had a really nice birthday dinner with all of jugglepant's family.
On Monday we had a really nice birthday dinner with all of my family.
People tell me I don't look 33. With my new wardrobe and the haircut and contacts I hope to buy soon I might start agreeing with them:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home