Fringein' Around
I have internet access at the Fringe site. Yay! So far being a multi-media team leader is pretty cool. I hope that I find time to actually SEE some shows this year! No idea what I want to see though, or more appropriatley, what my schedule will allow. I gave up LONG ago trying to see all of my friends shows... too many!!I can't believe that it's been 18 years since I did my first Fringe show! I've been involved in SOME way (with a show or volunteering) for all but 3 years since.
On a slightly more ominous note, today marks exacty 18 years since my dad died. I'm going to go have a beer at the beer tent in his memory later.
I'm going to go and rove the site now... If I take any cool shots I might even post them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home